"Refreshing Hope: Live!" brings interactive church meetings to the Internet. They are hosted by Pastor Dion and we currently meet on Sundays from 11am EST until noon. We have also started offering a mid-week service on Wednesdays from 7-7:30pm EST. The services take place in a special chatroom that allows Pastor Dion to bring a message and personally pray for members over video. Attendees are not on video, but can interact and ask for prayer in the chat box below. For those who are not able to attend, we also offer a text and recorded version of the message.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is this? Refreshing Hope has a live interactive church service here each Sunday. You type questions and prayer requests in the chat box, we read and respond live over the video.
- What time does this happen? We are currently meeting each Sunday at 11 AM Eastern Time. Click this link and find what time that is in your city if you do not know. Please come 15 minutes early for fellowship and to work out any technical glitches that you may have. Once the service is underway, it is too late for us to help you with your connection.
- I cannot hear or see the video: Try clicking this link to refresh the page and click play again. Be sure that your sound is up and not muted. Be sure that it is actually time for the meeting. Ask in chat!
- I missed the live service, can I watch it later? Yes, we try and record the message part of the meeting and put it on the website by the following day. It does not include the praise and worship or prayer. You can usually find the videos here.
- We also record the meeting audio to .mp3 and you can listen to them here. They include entire service from start to finish including the music and ministry time.
- Is there a way to be notified about the live meetings? Yes! We have a mailing list that use to keep everyone informed about the live meetings. You will receive an email each week on the message topic and any details of cancelations. You can sign up here.
- I get an error message: "Error loading player": You can try clicking this direct link to the live stream. This may work better with some finicky devices. This only works when the live meeting is in progress otherwise you will get a 504 error.
- I see a black screen with "No playable sources found": The computers that we have seen this error on, needed the flash plugin enabled. Once flash was installed and working, the stream worked fine. You can test your flash plugin here: https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/