Forums » General Discussion

Please pray for this child. . .

• 2 posts
    April 1, 2015 7:00 PM EDT

This baby was badly burned when the "babysitter's husband" repeatedly flushed the toilet at their house. She did not call the mother immediately, but waited till the mother arrived to pick the child up. She was "bathing" the baby. . .who bathes a babe that small in a shower and not a warm bath???? I don't think I believe her story, but that is for the Lord and the authorities to sort you. . ."My great-granddaughter is at the U of M burn center in Ann Arbor, MI." is what the grandmother said.

• 137 posts
    April 1, 2015 7:52 PM EDT

Oh my, that is awful. I pray that the Lord will bring healing to this child and take away those burns in the name of Jesus. May the authorities find out what actually happened. 

• 2 posts
    April 9, 2015 6:10 AM EDT
    Prayers for healing & comfort.
    • 6 posts
    April 19, 2015 9:09 PM EDT

I pray the good Lord blesses this child with healing .I pray this in your name Jesus Christ .Amen

• April 20, 2015 1:20 PM EDT

Our Father in heaven please heal this little baby and remove the burns so this baby won't be in pain, in Jesus's sweet precious name...AMEN!

• 6 posts
    April 23, 2015 6:46 PM EDT

Please Lord heal this baby and take his pain this is horrible .

• 3 posts
    April 23, 2015 6:56 PM EDT

Dear Lord watch over your precious child and heal this baby in Jesus Name I pray. 

• 8 posts
    December 31, 2015 11:16 PM EST

Dear God, I know You cried when you saw what was being done to this helpless baby.  Please enfold Your child within Your loving arms.  Soothe the burns with the balm of Your tears.  Guide the decisions of the doctors, and the hands of the doctors and nurses who are caring for Your precious child.  And once the physical healing has begun, remove the emotional scars.  I would also like to ask for the protection of other defenseless children in the perpetrators' care.

While the instinctive extension of that prayer would be to make sure that the criminals be punished to the fullest extent of the law, the addendum I would like to add is, if applicable, heal the wounds that the criminals have.  Make them whole. Remove the meanness from their hearts and replace it with Your unimaginable love.  Forgive them, since we are all in need of Your unconditional love and Your unending mercy.

Thank You.  Amen.