Forums » Testimonies

GOD is great

• 1 posts
    February 3, 2016 9:30 AM EST

I posted a Prayer request back in Oct 2015 to own my mothers house and land because it was going to be sold; I was notified in 2015 (my mother passed in September 2012) and I didn't have the money or the credit to purchase either.

Update: GOD is great, with no credit and no money, As of February 2016, I am being allowed to make monthly payment to purchase "both" Land and House. I thank the LORD for blessing with them and I thank each and everyone of you for joining me in prayer for this, I am forever grateful. 

• 275 posts
    February 6, 2016 2:23 PM EST

Praise God, that is wonderful, Sandra! Thank you for sharing!

• 3 posts
    March 31, 2016 9:29 AM EDT

Hum being a Veteran--- Hum tough walking in Him 24-7!! But I learned and did for years!!!!!!! Ha to the extent- I would walk in amongst 3,000 people go through the Service walked out feeling the same! Ever so pumped ready too take on the world!!! I drew so much attention!! See we close in-our choice for safety!!! I learned long ago lots of snakes in Churches!!! Yes!! At any rate-through it all-His had My hand!!! Now jes completeing Cancer Treatment- I'm going to start feeling better!! But the roughest is on Me now!! Per day! I've acuired- kept My good habits of safety all that! My Bachelorism eating shoping has been so tough!!! By His power grace hand On Me I'm doing well!!! Hum presently seeking a good meeting for tonight! First choice a Bible study and dinner! Mens! 15 powerfull Men!! Perfect! If not I can go where I received a 12 year Sobreity Medallion-3-4 years ago!!! Yes I've been draging this long!! Occasonal spurts here and there!!!!  Oh I feel -everything!!! His hand has been on Me!!! Huim jes saying!!! One Second Minute Hour a day every day!!! Favorite ole verse for me----Jer33:3 He enhabits the Praises of His Children!!!! Certianly this is what saves Me!! If you can Praise in the middle of Hell thats everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 posts
    March 31, 2016 9:37 AM EDT

Wow Sandra-- what a Blessing congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!