Forums » Testimonies

Refreshing our marriage

• 6 posts
    February 21, 2016 7:58 AM EST
    Hi my friends~
    This is a testimony of praise and gratitude to my God. Steve and I went to a marriage seminar Friday and Saturday. I can't thank and show my gratitude enough to God for His gift to us. It was so incredibly powerful. I learned God's purpose to the gift of marriage. As husband and a wife, we are gifts from God to each other. When we disagree it is to be talked out until a solution is reach in peace, not anger or resentment. Pray for the solution, God knows better than we do how to solve any problem we have, no matter how big or small it is. We were encouraged to make our cherishing of each other, care and devotion to be center of our lives. Most of all to make each other the priority in our life. I was so excited and spiritually connected, I felt like i had been reborn and blessed by God. I have never felt such excitement and enthusiasm in my entire life except when I said I do to Steve. God has been with with us the time we left home for the seminar to now as I write this. We pray it lasts until our last days. Praise God!
    Kath
    • 275 posts
    February 21, 2016 10:18 AM EST

That sounds like a wonderful weekend, Kath! Praise God that He blessed you both with the opportunity to refresh your love and commitment to each other!

• 6 posts
    February 21, 2016 12:16 PM EST
    Thank you so much Sylvia.