Forums » Testimonies

Above and beyond

• 2 posts
    April 27, 2017 8:51 AM EDT

Dion, you went above and beyond with your devotional today.  It hit me right in the face.  I am a retired teacher who still spends a great deal of time in the classrooms where we live.  I have always felt God meant for me to be a teacher, but now that I am retired what's next?  I still want to be worthwhile to my Lord.  Your devotion reminded me I need to keep my eyes, ears and pathways open for His prompting.  I still must do my part.  Thank you!

• 275 posts
    April 27, 2017 10:04 AM EDT

What a thoughtful note, Gail :)! Dion is in his office doing some writing, but I know he will be so blessed when he sees this in a bit <3. God bless, sister <3!

[blockquote]Gail Petersen said:

Dion, you went above and beyond with your devotional today.  It hit me right in the face.  I am a retired teacher who still spends a great deal of time in the classrooms where we live.  I have always felt God meant for me to be a teacher, but now that I am retired what's next?  I still want to be worthwhile to my Lord.  Your devotion reminded me I need to keep my eyes, ears and pathways open for His prompting.  I still must do my part.  Thank you!

[/blockquote]