Forums » Testimonies

It's OVER!

• 2 posts
    April 19, 2021 6:10 AM EDT

Good morning, prayer warriors!

I want to thank this group for support and prayers for me as I have been going through a lawsuit for the past 18 months. I was notified last Friday my insurance company and the plaintiffs reached a settlement, and my trial which was scheduled for tomorrow as been cancelled! I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket, and my faith has sustained me during this entire stressful ordeal. I honestly don't know where I'd be without my faith. I prayed fervently about this situation for 18 months, and now God has provided for me at just the right time, once again.

Thank you to those who were aware of this situation and lifted me up in prayer.

Have a blessed Monday everyone!

Deb

• 275 posts
    April 19, 2021 10:27 AM EDT

Praise the Lord, thank you so much for sharing that, Deb, wonderful news <3!!!

• 137 posts
    April 20, 2021 10:09 AM EDT

Amen! So many times He comes through at what seems to be the very last moment. Yet, He is right on time and our worries were for nothing.

• 2 posts
    April 21, 2021 7:35 AM EDT

I have read about God providing at just the right time, and I kept telling myself that. Still, it's hard not to worry and fret about what might happen. My husband was able to witness how strong I really am and can be when faced with a situation I have no control over. I kept telling myself all I could do was answer questions and pray about it. Every morning I had to lay it down so I could move forward. Trust in the Lord for He will provide! Thank you for your kind words!