Forums » Testimonies

7 steps to understand GOD.

• 459 posts
    August 25, 2022 6:02 AM EDT

7 STEPS IN UNDERSTANDING GOD 

I’ll leave this open for those who may  want contribute to each topic There are no wrong answers So understand this is non judgment zone. However tomorrow I’ll start commenting on each point. Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 2, 2022 3:45 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    August 25, 2022 11:00 PM EDT

STEP 1. GOD PURSUES A LOVE RELATIONSHIP 

What does that even mean. One may say I Love GOD. There are many ways to let that Love show. However where did that begin. With GOD an ETERNITY ago. Us likely serious the day of our conversion Yet CHRIST showed HIS LOVE for us by paying our sin debt. The Bible says. No one seeks me in LOVE unless.I first LOVED you. 
    Sadly many Christians are running away from GODS LOVE and feel Biblical principals are not more then mear suggestions Hence once again The Good Shepard goes looking for the one lost sheep. Once again showing HIS unconditional LOVE by never leaving nor forsaken us. If we just surrender over to HIS LOVE repent from our choices ask for the power to not to go back and walk n eventually run toward Our LORD.  Blessings One Love PD 

this to is open forum any comments are welcome However I’m not going to promote these other two topics on the testimonial page as I did with INTERVENTION. 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 2, 2022 3:47 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    August 31, 2022 10:30 PM EDT

7 STEPS TO UNDERSTAND GOD. 

2nd Step. GOD IS ALWAYS WORKING AROUND YOU

GOD showers HES activity as HES working on things (people places circumstances time) in order to work out both ends of the equation for us to Be Part OF Our DEVINE APPOINTMENTS. Everything HE does is to future the KINGDOM. He also is working on ways to communicate HIS intentions to us  HES working on answering prayers This is done to increase our FAITH As FAITH is essential to tapping into GOD will. Accomplishing HIS will is dependent on us seeing what HES doing/showing us Then using our FAITH to join HIM in what we are seeing. This is where we will see the DEVINE APPOINTMENT thats in front of us. GODS also keeping us from the evil one trying to take us out of this world n certainly from grasping the way GOD works  The people HE works on will be likely part of the other side of the equation in which they are the subject of the DEVINE APPOINTMENT or will join us in the FURTHERANCE of The KINGDOM. Then there’s the hidden things we may never see till we get to the other side. Now we know that GOD is Working round us Make sure we pray to see the activity of GOD so we are ready to join GOD rite where HES working. Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    September 2, 2022 3:47 PM EDT

7 STEPS TO KNOW GOD

StEPT. #3 GOD Invites us to become involved with HIM in KIGDOM WORK. 

Here’s the thing once we become acquainted with GODS Working Around Us We then begin to see the opportunities in what we are now seeing clearly (not necessarily the exact thing/direction in what we see. Yet we are not just a passive watcher. We’ve learned by watching n seeing what happens. But know we are actually aware we are not in this alone. It’s the LORD that has our back. When he invites us we need to respond. Remember the equation. If HES. called us we are fully commissioned (Great Commission) HES telling us we are ready. Now the other side is ready. How effective we will be  is not knowing the fact HES calling us. It will be in the years months days hours we put to profess the points they will need Most of the time (as an Evangelist) I’ve found their soil ready but if our message doesn’t get their attention in first five minutes, you may have lost them already. Anything that’s KINGDOM BUILDING will cost you (time) however if we choose not to be productive Well how do you think this is going to turn out. See there’s a cost to every DEVINE APPOINTMENT missed. The person on the other side of the equation will suffer COUNT THE COST. N Make The Right Decision Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at September 14, 2022 7:55 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    September 14, 2022 9:45 PM EDT

7 STEPS TO KNOW GOD

STEP#4 GOD speaks to us through The HOLY SPIRIT In 5 Ways GOD Uses 

1) The Bible

2) Prayer

3) Answered Prayer

4) Circumstances 

5) Through The Church.  

Because there are so many ways GOD speaks to us I won’t try and answer all them at the same time I’ll try my best to detail each one some may be combined others solo Yet each is equally important to us if we are to tap into a direct line with our FATHER.

THE  BIBLE

Common Sense would dictate that if there is a GOD HE being sovereign would leave something behind Something  HIS creation could find (if searching Seek n You Will Find) this something would have to have things to show it’s from a Superior (Ultimate) Intelligence. It would need to explain Who.HE is What HE excepts Why we would need HIM Where’(s) HE Lives We can/will live HE wants us to live When(s) Historical Reference Prophecy Things To Come Moral Sets of Ethics Rules explaining WHY we are in need of being saved. A Plan to fix the problems caused if HIS creation breaks the rules /LAW HE’S gone further now as HE has incorporated/allows man to be involved in KINGDOM BUILDING along with HIS INTERVENTION  and Investment into humanity HIS creation. ALL These Things And So Much More Are Found InThe BIBLE. 
    CONSIDER THIS If You Could Hold GOD Would You. Ummm YES. (John 1:1). So when we pick up the BIBLE we are Embracing GODS Essence n Yet Jesus was not just the. WORD. HE was/is the Fulfillment of the LAW of course it’s not GOD but it’s EVERYTHING a Book would need to be to show us that it was written by 1) Higher Power 2) To HIS Creation 3) For A Purpose. 
    The BIBLE is GODS main way to speak to us. Almost like a beginner book Yet because it’s The LIVING WORD. I can read it again in a year or so and if I’ve applied what I’ve learned it will mean something different to me. RELATIONSHIP = More Application =Closer Relationship A Cycle that if remains will continue to follow as long as we stay connected to The WORD. This will turn into other ways HE speaks to us A Apple a Day Keeps The Dr Away.

(READ The BIBLE Each Day Keeps The devil At Bay DWP/2022)   READING IS FEEDING. Blessings One Love PD 

#2 Way GOD Speaks To Us.
                                                                    PRAYER

Remembering that all this is done/accomplished through the HOLY SPIRIT  Now one would ask how does me praying have anything to do with GOD speaking to me. Isn’t me talking to GOD. Yes n No. How many times has this happened to you? You are praying for things you know to be important then someone or something pops into your head well where did that come from? It wasn’t your thought nor on your list Yet it was on GODS list. When we pray We are having a conversation with our LORD While we are in that place (Throne Room) praying We are literally allowing ourselves to be receptive to the things GOD would have us pray for. Most times (this is a process) when we’ve reached this place where we are hearing from GOD in prayer we can make the connection in due time. Then there will be times HE put things on your heart that don’t make since. I kinda think it a test to see if you will pray anyway even though you don’t/may never get it. This is all part of you n I growing in prayer. Eventually GOD will start downloading things for you to pray hours days/ even weeks in advance Again these usually make since Yet not always. Again a test to see if your faithful even times such as these. It’s very important to follow through for IF we get this far IT won’t be long before God will talk to bout something HE wants done. For sure this will have you functioning in FAITH for much of this you won’t get until you step into HIS purpose/calling for you at this specific time to a specific thing. This process starts with us committing to 10 minutes of prayer. Pray for the list of things you want to have GOD hear. Within two weeks HE will start giving you things HE wants. Then you will find that 10 minutes I started with has expanded out to 20 minutes. 

There’s a story I tell A 4th grade class was discussing the most powerful thing man has. One of the boys raised his hand and said oh it’s our army tanks. A second boy said to Ms Jones it’s our missiles Everyone was thinking ya that’s it. Then another boy said no it’s nuclear That was it everyone agreed. Then a girl in the back row said Ms Jones they are wrong Everyone was astonished Then Ms Jones asked what do you think. She said prayer. The class erupted into laughter. The girl was not deterred. She explained everything they were speaking of had to do with destruction. Prayer the Bible says can make GOD change things. GODS all bout life not death. So there you go PRAYER is our most powerful tool we have to communicate to God in time with GOD. Last thing 90% of families remain together/close that pray together. 95%stay together when they go to church together n pray daily 

7 Steps To Know GOD.   

#3 WAY GOD SPEAKS TO ME. Answered Prayer. 

GODS primary way of speaking to us is through the Bible. However answered prayer is probably the most prominent way in which we will see GOD speaking to us. Remembering that prayer is our best way to communicate with him. When we pray GOD will always answer our prayers. He does so in one of three ways. Number one answer yes. Number two answer no. Number three answer wait  In the beginning as we start to communicate with GOD  in prayer we will predominantly see the answer is he reveals it to us. As we progress in this process we call prayer/communication with GOD The answers will often come with an understanding rather than a revelation/like in showing us our answer in the physical realm. The answers will often as we mature will come in a spiritual answer before he physically put it in front of us. This is done to increase our faith. Obviously when our prayers get answered yes and we see it then we know GOD is interesting in me. However as a mature Child of GOD  in the realm of faith my relationship with GOD  will flourish The Bible says it is impossible for us to please GOD without faith.  The second answer will be no this we do not often like to hear. Again in the beginning if our answers are no chances are you’ll recognize the answer is no when you do not see anything manifest in the physical realm. Often we will continue to go back to the LORD and pray for the same thing even though we got no for an answer. That being said it is very unlikely that God will ever change his mind after telling you no. If he does it will not turn out well. He only allowed it to come to pass to show us we didn’t need that specific request. We have to understand that the main reason why God would say no is that number one it is not beneficial to the kingdom nor is it beneficial to us. Actually GOD is probably trying to protect us from something. The third answer wait it’s a much harder one to deal with. As at least in the beginning we were used to seeing the answer manifest in front of us, and because we don’t we may assume that it’s Yes. Remember that waiting does not mean stopping all your activity in and around GOD another thing to remember is that when you are involved in ministry/KINGDOM BUILDER there is an awful lot of waiting around. Another words God has to finish the equation. While you are waiting for the answer to come to pass. We keep on praying we keep on meditating we keep on studying the word we keep on fellowship in with other believers. We stay active we stay busy until we get the answer revealed to us. Remembering that the answer is not always what we anticipated. But any answer in which we are given makes no difference whether we anticipate it or not we must receive the fact that the answer is for us to increase our faith and our relationship with GOD. The whole prayer concept/reality is all designed for us to be drawn closer to our LORD. The closer we get the more we appreciate the things that GOD  does even more we are intrigued how GOD actually works out the whole equation. At the beginning of this study that GOD I mentioned GOD is always working around us. Again I refer you to the equation. As you pray you might be absolutely totally ready to make that step in the direction that GOD wants us to take. However the other end of the equation might not be worked out yet. If you recall a few post to go I wrote about the second most important INTERVENTION GOD did Gave me my future / now my wife. I just want to bring to your remembrance that I have been praying for five years to find my wife. She had only been praying for a few months. When both ends of equation were worked out at my end of the equation then n only then did we finally meant. There is also in the book of Matthew where JESUS calls the LORDS PRAYER many people misunderstand what it really is there are many denominations that start their service off without prayer. However if you read very closely Jesus said this is not a prayer to be used over and over again. What is actually a outline / equation that gives us our best opportunity for GOD to answer our prayer possibly in a quicker way there’s always a right way and a wrong way to ask for things. When we ask the correct way people respond in a positive way. This is why JESUS gave us this outline/equation. I don’t know if I will get to that particular scripture. Lastly I would like to just bring to your attention that all of his communications that GOD is doing with us it’s all designed for us to develop a meaningful loving relationship with GOD. GOD desires nothing more than to build a love relationship with you. Understanding the fact that he has a vested interest in us. It was the death of his son. If this is something that he wants then we must follow the path that he shows us so that we can arrive in the place just in/on time to join GOD in what he desires. Blessings. One. Love. PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at September 23, 2022 4:10 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    September 25, 2022 9:07 AM EDT

7 STEPS IN KNOWING GOD

5 Steps How GOD Speaks To Us 

GOD Speaks To Us Through

1) BIBLE

2) Prayer 

3) Answered Prayer 

4) Circumstances 

CIRCUMSTANCES 

I think probably the best way to introduce this subject would be to go through to the book of James. James speaks of different reasons why we go through difficult times( Circumstances) he puts them in the category of trials and tribulations. Almost all of our circumstances that we are in have to do with sowing and reaping. However there are many times that it has nothing to do with sowing and reaping. Either way, anyway, we arrive at this place called circumstances. They may be bad they may be good. Both however are designed for us to be drawn closer to the LORD. Let’s look at the reasons why we may have bad circumstances especially when it comes to our sowing and reaping. Our father allows us to go through hard times, because most of those times it has to do with our relationship with GOD. We for whatever reason at this point decide not to move on/forward so GOD allows hard times to come (by design) We Will hit a place where we have one option we Repent return and pray, seek GODS face. Remember God wants to build a loving relationship with us. Being over in the bad circumstance camp it’s very hard to have that loving relationship with GOD. Actually until we repent we won’t have that relationship He wants. The second reason we may be in good or bad circumstances/perceived is because GOD is trying to help us to graduate to the next level. I have mentioned this before but it bares repeating Theoretically we go to school,we go to each grade with this long-term purpose of at least graduating from high school and possibly college. However we cannot go to college until we graduated from high school or GED. My point is that we have to graduate each grade in order to move up/at least that’s the way it used to be. So when we get to a place where we have decided that we are really comfortable where we are spiritually we kinda stay in the same spot. Two things come to pass, first JESUS will continue to move forward and #2)/way too often our comfortable place that we have found turns into what we call complacency. Complacency will always stop you from moving forward to enjoy the relationship our Father desires The fact that our LORD is in the midst of our circumstances to take us to the next step. (This ties in quite a bit with the 23rd PSALM ) which would be the green pastures or he comes looking for us in a place called the valley of the shadow of death. Either way our LORD is either meeting my need or in the process of revealing our need so that he can deliver us from it. In a sense we may have anywhere from 5 to 10 circumstances a day that the LORD will reveal himself in if we are sensitive enough to have the eyes to see in the ears to hear like you spoke in the book of Matthew. Conclusion pay very close attention to your circumstances for within those circumstances we will find our LORD and what he is doing in/for our lives

My prayer in this short little lesson will now help us to look at life‘s issues/circumstances in a different way. Rather than feeling that the whole universe is against us, or that we are just doing so well the whole cosmos is lining up in our favor. Both of them will require us missing the LORD in the mist of what’s going on in our life once we are aware f this reality than we can much quicker not react but to ACT (there’s a huge difference) upon what we are being shown. Happy n Blest Sunday. Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at September 25, 2022 3:51 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    September 28, 2022 5:08 AM EDT

7 STEPS IN KNOWING GOD 

5 WAYS GOD SPEAKS TO US

1) The BIBLE 

2) Prayer 

3) Answered Prayer 

4) Circumstances 

5) Other Believers                            OTHER BELIEVERS 

It shouldn’t be a surprise that our LORD uses other believers First we are all Family The thing is GOD will use a child or a leadership role staff. As HIS children we are all at a different place with GOD. Paul spoke of babes drinking milk and we we mature HE downloads more into us If we practice our communication skills and  the more confident in our relationship n pursue a more meaningful relationship This gives us the ability to make JESUS LORD of our LIVES Know to get here we must daily discipline ourselves to keep striving to be hungry n thirsty (for you will be filled) No matter how long one stays committed to this path will remember n will see where GOD sent us his messenger to speak to us or with us. One is most often instructing us where we were a miss in that relationship GOD desires Again HE uses others to accomplish this type of communication. The other is us pushing forth for the prize This is where we inquire on anything GOD. Remember most of this learning will be accomplished by those usually in leadership. Although we build solid relationships with others and often talk to them on building that relationship with our LORD. The first is tricky as GOD has used another to speak to me Almost always it’s something I’m struggling with (change directions) some known others you may not be aware of. When I first meant my future wife she was all bout kids/youth and she somehow talked me into working in the youth department. I was teaching 2nd grade when a girl (Christina) asked me a question. Immediately I knew GOD was telling me something Anyway without getting to far down this path I knew this required an answer if I tell her incorrectly because I don’t want to answer the follow up. Then again tell her the truth GOD just laid at my feet I gave her the correct answer for all occasions. Now I’m waiting for her to ask me WHY (me). Yet she didn’t it was bout her family. It still was something I just got convicted about Then I remember reading out of the mouth of babes. She had no idea I had to change things in my life to be more credible. Yet HE didn’t send an adult nor leadership or even any of my few closest friends HE sent a 8 yr old to get his message out. Also as a child of GOD one should find the people in HIS family that are more mature likely more knowledgeable and keep close to them. They will fill both roles tell you their concern or encourage you to keep pushing on/forward. 

CONCLUSION GOD uses these 5 ways to speak to ALL us He does use Vision n Dreams to speak to others However the BIBLE is his main way to speak to us. It’s that solid foundation we will need to fully embrace the other ways GOD speaks to us( the journey)Yet everything but BIBLE is our way of speaking (watching) what the LORD is doing in our lives to draw us closer. The closer we come the more we enjoy it to the point of desiring to stay at the feet of The MASTER. 

I pray this finds us all growing closer to our LORD. May you enjoy this day. Remember to make someone’s day you will find it’s addicting. Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at September 28, 2022 5:09 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    October 2, 2022 4:28 PM EDT

STEP #5 GODS Invitation To Us To Join HIM Will Lead You To A CRISIS OF BELIEF 

One thing as children of God we need to first and foremost take a deep look into what it means to be GODS Child Then seriously explore the different ways we may see joining GOD. Many of us take a look at our perceived cost to join the LORD. If we miss interpret the cost to us and leave out the cost to others we do both us and the people that we have DEVINE APPOINTMENTS  a great injustice. I guess the first thing that we do is evaluate what we perceive as our weak points and or strong points and then try to make an informed decision on what to do with this invitation. Again remember you’re being invited by GOD so I’m not sure how much evaluating we should be doing. However when we look at the service of GOD we see it in different lite. Many of us realize this will definitely take time. We are very selfish with our time. So often at this point we look for the first off ramp. There’s also a lot of hardships in the service of the KINGDOM. None of us wants to go through that type of thing. Which is understandable if we are doing it by ourselves. Yet we are not what we are invited by GOD to do what?  To JOIN HIM. So that myth should go out the window as we understand that God is already working to prepare the way for us. Remember I had talked about working out the equation. When HE. asks you to move HE is already working the other end out. It might be the last moving part. If you don’t move it will definitely cost others quite possibly their salvation. So rather looking at it from a perspective of how difficult it may be, perhaps one should look at it from the perspective that the creator of all things good has just asked me to join HIM.  That is far more than a privilege it is actually an honor to be called into the service of our LORD. 

Now that we have the right perspective. These things we will talk about from this point on will require us to go through a thing called a CRISIS OF BELIEF The next thing to wrap our mind around is that all of this will require FAITH not just FAITH  but FAITH IN ACTION. So it’s going to require more than just the FAITH of knowing what’s asked and who asked. It will mean we will continuously growing in our RELATIONSHIP With that RELATIONSHIP comes the need to use your FAITH. Just a few points of reference. Number one it is impossible to please GOD without FAITH. Number two as we mature in our walk with the LORD our FAITH will also increase from a personal point of you I have found that the more FAITH I use the more it grows. The more I see things through the eyes of GOD the more excited I get as I await my next DEVINE APPOINTMENT.If  We/the church functions like a well tuned machine ONLY if we all understand and do our part in KINGDOM BUILDING. there’s really not much I can do about anybody else in the KINGDOM this is why I choose to focus on myself and allow GOD to continually move me into the next part of the puzzle that I will play. There’s a verse in the letters of the king James version Bible. I’m going to paraphrase it as I don’t know the whole thing. But it talked about being addicted to the SERVICE of GOD. As a person with a addictive personality that verse meant a lot to me. There are many things in this world that we become addicted to, most of them probably not good for us. However being addicted to working side-by-side with our LORD, well that’s just PRICELESS . Each step we have talked about is important to build on so that we can incorporate that in our next step. GOD really never totally changes us HE (as HIS chid)  adds to me on top of Who n what I am. Who I was will take me to Who I am. Who I am will  allow me to become Who  I will be All this for the HONOR To Serve in the SERVICE of my LORD 

Made this post find all of you doing well. I pray that do you post art informative to you either through new information and or buy confirmation. Please do remember that you can come in at any time or any part of any post that I put up. To My Family. Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 2, 2022 4:54 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    October 5, 2022 6:27 AM EDT

7 WAYS TO UNDERSTAND GOD

I want to elaborate a little more about the CRISIS OF BELIEF We speak of CRISIS doesn’t mean things have to be/will be something catastrophic. That indeed will happen just by the mere fact we live in a fallen world and in every life span we will deal with terribly hard things to go through. Yet most CRISIS will come in the form of a shift on how our LORD is building the LOVE Relationship we’ve spoke of. HE will offer you the opportunity by choice and the application of FAITH to move down the path perhaps changing your direction (not your calling) This is where we hit the preverbal T in the road. What does that mean and what’s entailed It means for a multitude of reasons GOD is stopping us from going any further Now you have to go right or left One way is the correct/best way the other incorrect/not beneficial to the KINGDOM therefore not beneficial to you in the way GOD wants one to go. So how do I not just freeze in place. After all I don’t want to make a bad/perhaps totally wrong choice. So I use the tools GOD gave me to choose Best over/good. I spend time in prayer seeking direction. If I don’t get clarity quickly then I Fast n meditate (spiritually) Because it a CRISIS it will be something GOD will answer relatively fast do to its a CRISIS which requires immediate attention. Once you seek GODS face that’s FAITH. FAITH wo action is useless. It’s the knowledge that GOD is in charge n Control but unless you pull away from the dock your not using your FAITH Not every choice is a CRISIS of BELIEF but again they will.come in different ways and times (finances relationships job marriage kids along with the many types of service to/for our LORD) Here’s the secret. The more we deal with a CRISIS by that method of theT in the road should get better for the objective is to NOT have to stop completely Meaning your maturity in your using of FAITH will teach us to be in that continuous meditation prayer MODE. So you will see trouble ahead n through SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINE you won’t come to the T but rather Y in the road. Meaning your always in a perpetual motion. NO Waste Of Time or time lost to having to stop and go through all SPIRITUAL PREPARATION (see above) but instead that’s your are always doing those things daily in preparation for the CRISIS OF BELIEF. THEREFORE 

IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS I’ll GO INTO STEP #6. I pray these lessons I learned you’ve mastered. Bless all who put eyes to post will be blest as well as their families. TY again for visiting You all come back n bring a friend. Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 11, 2022 12:23 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    October 6, 2022 5:15 PM EDT

7 STEPS  TO UNDERSTAND GOD

STEP #6 ONE WILL HAVE TO MAKE MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS IN

THEIR LIFE TO JOIN GOD N WHAT HES DOING 

As many other times I spoke of GODS ways. That also ties in with the PRODIGAL SON where I’ve spoken of I see many times EQUATIONS. This is a prime example. GOD invited us to join HIM. Life as well as SPIRITUAL LIFE HAS Subtle adjustments as we travel YET THERE will be times you will have to agree in FAITH you will have to go. At those times which predominantly come as GOD is molding you for your next assignment. HES always working the equation. Because HE called you more likely you are right with HIM and HES now worked out the other end of the equation Then HE starts working on inspiring all parties to start coming together. This is done for all peeps in the equation to MAKE THOSE MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS. COMMON SENSE would dictate that the next door opened for us by HIM to make it to that place. will be more challenging However everything that happened in the past prepared you to be in the position to respond to our LORD Again often small and is hardly negligible. Yet they were still adjustments that you had to agree upon so that you could be in the position to make your next choice. I’m sure shared with you the shirt that I had made years ago which would tie in with this. He stated GOD the father is my pilot JESUS is my copilot and the HOLY SPIRIT is my navigator. I am just the passenger when they pull over I get out I do what they show me I get back in and move on. I don’t ask to drive I don’t ask to sit in the front seat I don’t wanna navigate I just want to be ready to use my SPIRITUAL GIFT to accomplish HIS WILL.  Do not equate the MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS to being something that is great in the KINGDOM. Four in KINGDOM BUILDING Even the smallest gesture is great in the KINGDOM OF GOD. Especially when one is serving our LORD  in the capacity of the church or on the mission field everything that is done for the glory of GOD  whether it be hidden or it be in the open GOD will recognize it is great.  Even as we develop our relationship from functioning predominately obedience after our conversion based on FAITH continuously working towards the love relationship which our LORD so much desires. Unfortunately most of us don’t really desire that type of relationship, more likely the reason would be we never had a very deep meaningful relationship with anybody here. Basically everybody did what they needed to do to get by. GOD never just gets by. Everything she does has a ripple effect, in doing so again we will be put in a position where we will have to make some kind of change. Praise God that the major adjustments are not anywhere near as prevalent is the small subtle adjustments. As long as you are moving forward in responding to the call of the LORD you will find it a fluid situation. Much like when you get behind the wheel of a car in the movies it looks like they’re just holding the steering wheel straight the car goes were supposed to. The reality is that when we’re driving were constantly making little small adjustments to keep the car straight. In conclusion just contemplate/meditate upon these thoughts 1) The fact that our GOD actually speaking to us is totally amazing and it also shows what a deep invested interest he has in us. 2) it will require FAITH to move forward. Try to keep this in the front of your mind. Each time we respond it will require more of you on the next MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS. Also GOD never opens a smaller door We settle for the smaller easier  assignment that being said doesn’t necessarily mean that the next ministry are part of the ministry that we step into is going to be greater than one we are leaving. It may actually look smaller. However I will guarantee you God open that door it is going to be more impactful then if you would’ve stayed back where you were. These are the spiritual laws of physics. Always remembering one cannot serve GOD today where you were standing yesterday. Pick up your cross daily and move forward. Remember the only way this fails is if you decide you are not going to move you are not going to make even the smallest adjustment. If you try it it doesn’t turn out the way you thought that doesn’t mean it won’t turn out the way GOD wants it to be. Embrace the chase and enjoy the ride. For with you and GOD ur a majority. Remember to always be looking to see what GOD is doing. Try to recall the proverbial T in the road. Just remember that as you make these subtle and major adjustments you will run into less and less T in the road and way more Y. We have a limited time to serve in the kingdom so we don’t want to spend a lot of time at the T in the road. But much rather keep on moving down the Y of the road. Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    October 12, 2022 9:48 AM EDT

7 STEP IN UNDERSTANDING GOD 

STEP #7 YOU COME TO KNOW GOD AS YOU OBEY HIM AND USE YOUR FAITH TO ACCOMPLISH HIS WILL THROUGH YOU 

Everything we have learned up until now is prepared us for step #7 Which is actually our first step in building the two relationships our LORD is most desired   The second step will develop after our first step. The first relationship begins at our conversion. At that point we are babies in the LORD. This is why we need to take the necessary first 6 steps to arrive here at the precipice of a brand new relationship with GOD. To somewhat understand how this relationship is developed. One has to know what our LORD is looking for in a relationship. His desire again we have read from the above transcripts that our LORD desires a love relationship with us. That eventually requires us as we have been weaned off the milk and now are at what   the Bible would say eating meat. At this point it’s time for us to step out of our comfort zone metaphorically speaking out of our house into the somewhat unknown. We are going to enter the harvest field. But I know you would have a pretty good idea of what your spiritual gift is. That gift will be used and whatever GOD has planned for you according to his will. Your gift will never change however you may receive others. The will of GOD for you will never change. Your gift in his will will always be tied together. What will change over time are the types of Ministries or ministering you will be involved in. Let me take you back to where this relationship of ministry would begin. It’s called the great commission. The word commission means in Laymans terms you have everything you need to take the step of obedience and start you working relationship. Great commission is everything to do with us stepping into service. However just like in our arm services that we have in our great country of America you must go through the training and all that that encompasses. In our case we have to go through all the training by doing all the above things that we have read in the post that were previous to this. You will find that you will continue to use those steps above as you move into the LOVE relationship with our LORD. At that point you will be ready to take that step into the harvest field. It is interesting in the great commission that our LORD said teach them to obey/observe all things I taught you.  This will start with use stepping out in obedience. Now as we step into the mission field/harvest field our relationship will move from obeying to a place of FAITH. This is why he commanded us to go out, because all of the FAITH that we have UP until this point is predominantly been in our personal life in in the grand spectrum of things that GOD will accomplish with you if you take this next step in comparison will be quite small. However if we never move outside of the love relationship we have built with our LORD then we will never discover the greater things that he is has for us.

I was told by a missionary at a father son banquet that if one would have the courage to step into the harvest field you will see things you will experience things that nobody else ever has. Therefore understanding this yet our love relationship that we have built with our LORD has produced much fruit within us, but has not done very much directly to add to the KINGDOM. Yes people will see the difference in us as we grow in the LORD towards our love relationship with him. Which is our witness. We are walking out what we are as Christians in this first step. All of this exponentially get bigger as you step into this second relationship our LORD so much desires for us. Again it begins with obeying him. These first little steps as we enter into KNGDOM service will begin to birth a new kind of FAITH through obedience. Once that FAITH begins to grow obedience will be less and less of a reason for us to be involved in KINGGOM work. On the other hand as we move forward our FAHTH will grow. We will be inspired to move forward. We will find great anticipation Great excitement is we join our LORD in the harvest field. Relationships are best built when the two parties/any number of people, however we are talking about a relationship with a almighty GOD. Which is a one on one relationship. Returning to my point that relationships are built forged and grow stronger as they are connected to each other. The more they are connected the closer they become the closer they become the more they are connected until one finds of self almost functioning on automatic pilot. This is the exact same equation that our LORD uses which we are familiar with because it is how we built our LOVE relationship with him on a personal level. We are now moving into the realm of KINGDOM BUILDING. Seeing our LORD is the GOD of encouragement we find great success in these early stages. However let it be known that along with the anticipation excitement joy that one will experience while in the harvest field. One also will have to deal with pain sorrow sadness both personally and with others. This is part of being like CHRIST/CHRIST LIKE. OK I know some of you are thinking the Bible says there is nothing new under the sun. So how can I as I enter into the harvest field see things that nobody else has seen? Good question. The ANSWER IS it’s not that you will see a different thing but you will see the thing differently than others. A great example of this 20 men that were sent into the promised land. They all came back with the same report. However their conclusions were different. You and I may look at the exact same thing that our LORD is showing us to further the KINGDOM, however you may see something totally different in it then I will. That does not mean that either of our observations are wrong or less right. They are exactly what our GOD wants us to see according to the relationship we have or the level of closeness we have developed with HIM also remember that we will see things through our spiritual gift that we have been given by the HOLY SPIRIT your personal love relationship with the LORD will also continue to grow as you serve with our LORD in the harvest field, accomplishing the things that only he has for you. I have spoken often of DEVINE Appointments. GOD our LORD yes a purpose for us and that is to accomplish his plan. Meaning that he will move forward every day according to the Scriptures he says “pick up your cross daily and follow me. Jesus is moving on every day to continue to build up the KINGDOM. I have warned in several of the post that I put up to be careful of becoming too comfortable in one’s position or place of service. Two things can happen badly if one stays in the same place because of their comfort zone. See there’s nothing wrong with being comfortable in serving our LORD the problem that can often occur is we become complacent. Complacency will totally derail anything you have going on/supposed to go on in the KINGDOM. The second thing that may be tied to complacency but definitely to comfort zone is if you do not move then you have that considered the cost of the people that GOD Has set up for you to touch. Envision it is a subway every subway has its own destinations. Sometimes you have to get out at one to go to another. If we stay on the first subway that we get into  because it feels so good and comfortable we never get off to get out of the second. Therefore missing the appointment that was being set up at the other end as our connecting destinations should be at the same place at the same time. However if they are moving and I am not I will miss my DEVINE APPOINTMENTS. Now does that mean that the person or persons that we were supposed to meet will not get a chance to either become Christians or to be encouraged or inspired by us through the HOLY SPIRT?  No! However you were the first person that they were supposed to meet, meeting you were their best chance, best choice for the assignment. Our Lord will make sure that somewhere down the road they will have an encounter with somebody else to try/and or accomplish what we had the opportunity to do but missed. I don’t know about you but everything in GODS character is all about giving HIS best. HE could have sacrificed an angel for our sins. But HE gave HIS best our LORD So that creates the question do we settle for giving HIM good rather than BEST. 
    If and when you do take this next step into the KINGDOM BUILDING or the harvest field, Each experience each lesson everything you see everything you hear everything you do you will find continues to grow in strength and power in that love relationship that no transcends both your personal relationship but now incorporates your KINGDOM service relationship. The further down the road you go in KINGDOM BUILDING You will fine your FAITH and your love in and for our LORD grows closer. That’s Relationship. Your FAITH  grows because there will be times as we progress down the road of KINGDOM BUILDING things are not always revealed to you as they have been in the past. There will be times when you will be stepping out into what seems the great unknown. However it is not unknown to our LORD nor should it be a concern as we look back and see that our GOD was a part of every step we took being productive in this thing called KINGDOM BUILDING that aspect of our GOD never changes. For some great examples of just now interested GOD is in your life, I would refer you to our ongoing topic is a testimonial page called INTERVENTION 

You now have all the information you will need to do whatever it is you want to do go where it is whatever you want to go see what it is that you want to see along with the reality of going to places you’ve never gone seeing things that you never seen experiencing things to nobody else will. CHOOSE WISELY 

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE NOW ABOUT TO ENTER THE HARVEST FIELD.  

This will be the conclusion of this topic. I want to thank everybody who has joined me and others as we have tried you share the information needed to go forward in your relationship with our LORD. I pray that this information will either confirm what you know or has given you a different perspective on our/your relationship with our LORD. I also pray that it will encourage you and inspire you to take the next step in building an even closer relationship with GOD. There is no retirement when you enter into the KINGDOM BUILDING SERVICE thank you again everybody who has came and joined us here. Seeing that this is the conclusion of this topic. I would greatly appreciate anybody’s thoughts on this topic. Again this is a non-judge mental forum if you see things differently I have no problem with you expressing that. Likewise if you see things the same way or you are now enlighten to see it differently then I would ask again please share your comments here. A special thanks to Pastor T was extremely instrumental in pointing me in the right direction give me the tools to do what I am doing. I also appreciate and grateful for his guidance through all my posts and all my topics. Pastor T is on top of everything. We are blessed to have such a pastor to be under. My prayer is that the Lord will find you with peace as your constant companion enjoy is your consistent play mate while you are serving the KINGDOM.       BLESSINGS FAVOR MERCY GRACE BE WITH YOU ALL. PRAISE THE LORD. ONE LOVE PD