Forums » Testimonies

Writing Again.

• 2 posts
    August 28, 2015 6:34 PM EDT
    Ever since I was younger I always loved to write. I have writing spells, sometimes I write when I am going through something. This summer was good, but I went through something. I had a nervous breakdown and I was so sad and angry and crying a lot. Now after taking medications for Bipolar Depression I have felt better and started to write again. No longer overwhelmed I fast and prayed for a while and I made amends with my fiance and now things are great. I have a folder stocked with poems and some songs from over the years that just have sat in the folder but I am writing again after my depression. My book is being sold in Barnes and Noble and online. My dream was to have my book sold in stores and this is the beginning of that Dream coming true. Every so many months I have writing spells so I am Grateful and I Thank God that I am writing again. I have my first book signing in October and I pray that it will go well.
    • 275 posts
    August 28, 2015 6:40 PM EDT

Praise God, Madalyn, so glad that the Lord led you out of that valley and that you are moving with your writing again!

• 137 posts
    August 29, 2015 6:13 PM EDT

Keep praying, keep seeking, keep getting up when you fall down. You will overcome. God has great plans for you and you are only at the beginning. 

• 15 posts
    October 14, 2015 12:29 AM EDT
    Hi Madalyn...to me writting is a stress relief...lol...i love to write also...when ive alot on my mind i have to write it out, because if i dont...I'll keep replaying it over and ovet in my mind...and drives me insane because its all i think about...so yeah...writting is GOOD THING...:-) maybe you can post some of your poems...?