Forums » Testimonies

testimony

• 2 posts
    August 29, 2015 7:22 AM EDT
    I thank God for my life and more especially the closeness between me and god. Since I knew this ministery one year ago, I have been readying and following must of its online activities and that keeps me on going. Thanks be to Almighty God.
    • 275 posts
    August 29, 2015 3:02 PM EDT

We are so happy that you have been blessed here, Paul, and I pray the Lord continues to guide each of your steps!

• 137 posts
    August 29, 2015 6:12 PM EDT

Thank you for joining us here Paul. We are excited to see all that the Lord is doing in our midst. 

• 2 posts
    May 16, 2016 4:19 PM EDT
    Thank you all for your royalty's.
    • 3 posts
    April 22, 2017 10:33 AM EDT

In the Section Courage- the phamflet--I read all of it! What a Read-whoa!! I've slipped off into the world for some time!! My my do I mis the walk I had!! I ask myself how did  I get it?? Real simple-I was against the wall and sought out! Amazing I kept going back too my ole ways - habits things I was use too! Funny habits are hard too change! To desire seek change connect to a power that can make it happen, and hold on, one day at a time and things start poping! Key I found never take the credit-always give God His reconition and it the flow will continue!!!!!!!!!