Forums » General Discussion

• 67 posts
    August 14, 2016 6:36 AM EDT

Life is many things: a blessing, a curse(to some), a challenge, one of God's greatest gifts. In essence, life is many things to many people. This post will be a post where people can share stories of life and what life is to them. I personally believe that life is a gift and that people should use this gift to help others. Though life can be challenging and seemingly hard even cruel for those people who live in certain areas or who have been born with debillitating conditions, hope is one thing that people must hold onto even when it's hardest to hope. 

• August 14, 2016 8:07 AM EDT

Amen! Life is a blessing! When we can finally figure out how to count every burden as a learning blessing it puts purpose to the struggle and makes it bearable... Life has handed me many learning lessons!

When in the middle of a storm in life I try to focus on the blessings IN the storm as there are many. To see those blessings you have to focus on them and know they are there even if they are yet unseen. God is with us each day blessing us and here to guide us if we let him. Once I was so lost in despair and asking God to heal and guide me, I asked for signs of his love and now I see hearts in my surroundings everyday! They come with a very blessed feeling and a since of knowing they are messages of love from our Heavenly Father. I was  blessed and nudged by our Lord to share this message and have now published a children's book "Heart Blessings a Children's Seek and Find"  available through Amazon.com. 

Life is a challenge but if we keep our focus on God and his goodness...if we allow him to guide us each day, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us;)  God bless

• 275 posts
    August 14, 2016 9:31 AM EDT

Life is indeed a blessing! While we have been through rough times, God has never let us down and, in the end, has used it all for the good. In fact, He has used the bad times to create something better than we had even thought of ourselves, and in spite of ourselves :). There was a time during my life in California that I said I would "never" move to the South. Well, here I am, with a life that is more blessed that I could have imagined at the time - He is good indeed :)!