Forums » General Discussion

Putting On the Blindfold

• 67 posts
    January 14, 2017 4:53 PM EST

Have you ever put on a blindfold and let a friend or loved one lead you along a path? This is sort of how I see trusting the Lord God to lead you on your walk with Him. You put on the blindfold and tie it securely and hold out your hand for Him to take and you trust him fully to guide you safely along the path and to the place He has ment for you to be. There may be bumps, rocks, dangerous creatures and other obsticles for you to face, but He is with you the entire time, leading you, protecting you and guiding you to where He needs you to be. It can be a difficult thing for anyone to do, even for a trusted friend or family member to guide you while you are blindfolded. But I can think of none better than the Lord God to be your guide, no one better to guide you safely to the place you are meant to be. 

• 275 posts
    January 14, 2017 5:42 PM EST

Beautifully said, brother :). We may sometimes have a more clear picture than at other times, but it is always a walk of faith <3

• 67 posts
    January 14, 2017 6:11 PM EST

Thanks, Sister, I was thinking about this quite a lot today and was finally able to put it into an idea that I understood. I hope this helps people and to put things into a way that they can understand.