Forums » Testimonies

Welcome!

• 275 posts
    November 25, 2016 11:28 AM EST

Amen, brother, thank you so much for sharing!

[blockquote]Rev.Donald L Mercer said:

Over the years of fiving like there was no tomorrow and putting my life at risk like so many of my pre-WWII gen trying to see how far I could run away from God ~ a friend in Recovery told me: "Your arms are too short to box with GOD!   I found HIM throrugh reading the Book of Instructions, which I still pursue regularly for Wisdom and Guidance.  He appeared to me on Christmas Morning about 3:00am.  Like promised in His WORD, my heart broke reviewing and reliving my sinful past!   I cried for over three hours in my fold down Murphy bed in my small one room apartment, that became wet with tears.   I learned God can melt any guilt ridden sinful heart through the mystery of his WORD as HIS SPIRIT entered and cleansed me in a way with thoroughhness and completed my transformation into the Kingdom.  I am relating this story now for those, like me trapped in the hopelessness and wearyness of lives wasted in chasing the elusive dream that by ourselves; human effort can avail nothing, but grief and hopelessness.   All of my life I had struggled alone without anything but a fierce determination to be independent and free from worldly constraints; even breaking the Laws of God and Man to achieve it.  After that day to the present I have had nearly forty years to live the life of a Christian, humbly changing ever so slowly into the New Creature that HIS WORD tells me will be the glorious product of that Salvation.  The longer I live in HIM, the more I am amazed at HIS MERCY and GOODNESS in completing the task HE set out to perform.  I have real choices and freedom today to FOLLOW HIM in my weakness to simply do HIS WILL EACH DAY, standing in the alcove of the Great Hall of a thing I can not see, but believe is there for me if I remain vigilant and trusing in HIS PLAN for my LIFE!

[/blockquote]

• 2 posts
    April 21, 2017 3:34 PM EDT
    I was abuse by my husband and this just happened I'm looking to get over this and forgive him I still a work in progress I'm just so mad he was cheating on me and instead of walking away he was abusive calling me names and I'm finding it hard I put in for an divorce and he still haven't sign the papers I lost my job and I'm trying to forgive so that life will be easier can everyone help me
    • 275 posts
    April 21, 2017 3:38 PM EDT

Victoria, so sorry about what happened with your husband ;(. Praying for His strength to be able to do what is best in God's eyes for you and for His protection, too. If you have not seen it, we do have a private group for abuse support called the Haven of Hope. Here is the link: http://www.refreshinghope.org/group/17. God bless, sister <3!

[blockquote]Victoria Owens said: I was abuse by my husband and this just happened I'm looking to get over this and forgive him I still a work in progress I'm just so mad he was cheating on me and instead of walking away he was abusive calling me names and I'm finding it hard I put in for an divorce and he still haven't sign the papers I lost my job and I'm trying to forgive so that life will be easier can everyone help me[/blockquote]

• 1 posts
    October 1, 2017 7:59 AM EDT

Praising God for you Carolyn, what a great testimony. Romans 8:37 "But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us."