Forums » Testimonies

my testimony

• August 29, 2015 11:23 AM EDT

How awesome to read the message of the testimony board.  I have a very recent testimony.  On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 my son had picked me up to go have an early dinner , we had a beautiful day for the ride and anyone knowing New Orleans we had just gotten off of the Causeway getting into New Orleans traffic was heavy and my Son saw the cars coming to a quick stop, he putting his brakes to the floor and being hit behind we ended up in a five vehicle accident, his car was totaled, we were the only two taken by ambulance to the hospital.  With all the x rays and he an mri we are so blessed to be able to walk out with pain medication, no broken bones, etc.  God was with us it could have been horrible , and i than God so very much, as for the pain yes it is bad, but Jesus was nailed to the cross for me, so i can endure some pain.  i am thankful to be able to share our miracle and thank you for listening to me.

Matherine

and

Cecil Barthels, Jr.

• 56 posts
    August 29, 2015 11:31 AM EDT

Wow  Matherine, that was scary just to read. Thank you for sharing. Everyday events occur and most think lucky. Our heavenly father was in the mix. Blessing to you.