Forums » Testimonies

• 1 posts
    August 29, 2015 1:05 PM EDT
    Each night I pray for my son to come home safely from his shift as a law enforcement officer. I pray for him to be kind and fair,just and safe, careful and cautious. He has been doing this for almost 5 years. God answers my prayers each and every day! I have had to learn to let go and trust him to Gods care. Thank You Almighty God! Please continue to bless us!
    • 56 posts
    August 29, 2015 1:34 PM EDT

I am like this myself sometimes with my daughter.{Army} I come here for encougament and doing my part to help the Kingdom. When I don't feel like going to Church I go. I realize who God is and my feelings are not from HIM.  This is the time to really stay in his word. Our feelings will keep us in fear, if we allow them to fester. Stand on the truth that God's answer is the best answer to anything I may have to endure. I always feel better when I resist those feeling. Yes they do flee from me when I stay in God. We have to lift up each other. Be bless Jeanie,

• 275 posts
    October 18, 2015 10:53 AM EDT

Blessings to both your children, Jeanie and Kay, those are both such difficult jobs and I truly appreciate the part they play in keeping us all safe. May the Lord bless them and protect them each day <3!